WHAT IS RED YEAST RICE?
Rice has been a staple of Asian diets for centuries, and in many parts of the world, rice is fermented to use as a condiment in dishes. One method of fermenting rice involves combining rice with Monascus purpureus yeast. This produces a substance called red yeast, which has been used as a traditional remedy in China since ancient times.
There are a few amazing ingredients in red yeast that are believed to support cardiovascular health. These ingredients include:
Monounsaturated fatty acids (usually considered the ‘good’ kind of fat)
Monacolins (particularly monacolin K)
Sterols (awesome plant substances that help to control cholesterol)
Isoflavones (which are powerful antioxidants)
– Among its many other constituents, red yeast rice contains molecules called statins, which are particularly beneficial for lowering cholesterol, improving blood circulation and hence supporting overall cardiovascular health. *
– Red yeast rice use may improve blood flow through widened vessels and reduced inflammation. *
HEALTH WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
-Red yeast rice may help to block absorption of cholesterol, promote the clearance of cholesterol, and has powerful antioxidant properties.*
-Overall, it aids in maintaining healthy weight. *
OVERALL HEALTH AND WELL BEING
– Generations of Chinese have taken red yeast rice to soothe upset stomach, diarrhea and indigestion. *
– Improved circulation of blood is one of the potential benefits of taking red yeast rice. *
– The product is known to support liver and large intestine or colon health. *
1200 mg of Red Yeast Rice Powder (Monascus purpureus) per serving of 2 capsules, 120 capsules
Red Yeast rice powder derived from Chinese botanical Monascus purpureus
Supports Cardiovascular and Immune health
All Amazing Nutrition products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We do not compromise on quality, our products are free of Artificial ingredients, Stearates, Sulphates, Dioxides and Laurates.